Линк Кампус Университет, г.Рим, Италия
Link Campus University is a public university, situated in Rome, a city which by virtue of history and vocation has a naturally international imprint.
Founded in Rome in 1999 as a subsidiary of the University of Malta in Italy, the university was recognized by Italian regulation by 2011 decree of the Minister of Education – University and Research no. 374 of the 21st September 2011.
Link Campus University combines the typical study methods of the Anglophonic Educational System with the culture and didactical methods of Italy. Degree courses are taught in English, with select modules in Italian.
Link Campus University also has an extensive network of relationships with universities and international companies.
These are the characteristics of the curriculum at Link Campus University:
- A maximum of 25 students in a class, in order to facilitate a direct rapport with the teacher;
- Continued assistance of a tutor;
- Assistance of a Mentor (an experienced manager who guides the student from the beginning, to the closure of their studies);
- An extensive library;
- Method of comparative and interdisciplinary study;
- Interactive teaching, not ex cathedra;
- Theory lessons enriched by case studies, seminars and meetings/testimonials with the characters of professions, institutions and enterprises;
- A rich calendar of events with internationally regarded guests from the world of Economics, Law, Politics and Communication;
- A network of partner companies both in Italy and abroad.
The objective of Link Campus University is to ready a leading class that can operate in different systems and countries, giving young people the opportunity to succeed in the ever changing global market.